Rough and Precision Machining
Emerson machining facilities are well equipped with the devices for rough as well as precision machining. Rough machining is facilitated by simple machines like drills, mills, NC lathes, cutting devices, along with some smaller machinery that goes into the finishing of forgings.
We also offer high-quality, precision machining services with our advanced CNC and VMC machines. Baring the high machining and labor cost, this technology provides accurate tolerances with precision finishing in the forgings.
Our in-house machining services comprise turning, milling, cut and roll threading, die manufacturing, and grinding.
As mentioned, we have an ultramodern setup for both rough and Precision machining. Our machining capabilities include the entire range of precision engineering products. We have a unique combination of cutting-edge machinery, highly competent engineering experts, and a dedicated management team to transform any complex forging drawing into a product that matches the requirements.
Our machining layouts are best suited for both batch (5-50000 nos.) as well as mass productions. Our machining shop is well equipped with CNC and VMC turning centers.
Processing and treatments
Our machining facilities are capable of conducting the following processes and treatments:
- Treatments on steel to increase its hardness up to 50 HRC
- Processing and treatment of shafts
- Machining of forgings manufactured from low carbon & stainless steels as well as Aluminum and Copper alloys
- Machining of different types of castings like sand, shell molding, investment castings, etc.
- Processing of open die, closed die, the ring rolled, and Press forgings.
Inspection and quality testing
Emerson is a 9001:2008, certified organization. We conduct inspections and testing to ensure that our in-house facilities match these standards. Here is the list of our state-of-the-art measuring equipment are highly efficient to test these facilities:
- Roughness and hardness testers by Mitutoyo
- High precision calipers
- Plug, slip, snap, bore dial, and digital gauges.